Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 4

Here we are at the Sky Tower:
    
Sorry I couldn't blog yesterday. There was a lot going on. We went to the Sky Tower downtown and took the ferry to get there. We walked the rest of the way. I bought a stuffed sheep because there are 4,000,000 people in New Zealand and 60,000,000 sheep. Today wasn't very exciting, unless you count making a game exciting.The game was called Catapults and Castles! Basically,one person builds a castle using banana grams, and the other person tries to knock it down by flicking banana grams at it.Today our homeschooling started. Oh, by the way, there is a new flavor of ice cream here. It is called Hokey Pokey ice cream. I had some, and it tasted so good! We have it in our freezer. Well, that's pretty much it for day four. Anyway, I hope you are enjoying my blog!



Here I am on the ferry back from Auckland:

No comments:

Post a Comment