Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 5

Today we swam on St. Heliers Beach, which faces Rangitoto Island.There is a volcano on the island that erupted 600 years ago .It is the largest and youngest of about 50 volcanoes in the Auckland area. Scientists think it will never erupt again.
Don't worry because there weren't any sharks in the water where I went swimming. )On the beach, I gathered a total of 410 shells! Afterward, we went out into the town.
 (I cannot wait until after dinner! I know, I know BECAUSSSSSSSSSE? well, its because we are having Hokey pokey ice cream!). Today was a mild day and that is pretty much it!                                    



Here is a photo of St. Heliers Beach. Rangitoto Island is in the background.




































































































































1 comment:

  1. Hi Sean! Hokey Pokey Ice Cream sounds delicious - think you can send some our way? :) Uncle Matt and I are having so much fun looking at your blog - keep it up! Love Aunt Jen

    ReplyDelete